Chassis/engine : Ford 6.8 L
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 7-8 miles p/gal
Length : 31 ft. ( 9.4 m)
Width : 8ft 6in ( 2.6 m)
Interior height : 6ft 8in (2 m)
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity : 80 gal. (302.8 L)
AM/FM radio with CD
Rear Vision Camera
* As of April 1st, 2019, awnings will be removed from all vehicles of this supplier.
- 1 double rear bed: 5 x 6.2 ft. (1.52 x 1.89 m)
- 1 dinette bed: 3.5 x 5.8 ft. (1.07 x 1.77 m)
- 1 sofa bed: 4.5 x 6.2 ft. (1.37 x 1.89 m)
- Air Conditioning and heating
- Power Supply 12/110V
- Fresh water tank: 64 gal. (242 litres)
- Waste water tank: 40 gal. (151 litres)
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
- Fridge/Freezer 6 ft. (170 litres)
- Gas Stove 3 burner and oven
- TV & DVD player
- Fire extinguisher
- Bed sheets
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- dishcloths, bowls/plates, cups/glasses or goblets, assorted kitchen utensils, cutlery set, steak knives, Kettle, colander, can opener, pots and pans, vegetable peeler, corkscrew, broom, bucket, toaster, cutting board, potato-masher, clothes line and first aid kit.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: Only 5 adults.
- Children under 8 years old are not permitted in this vehicle.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
Apollo is an RV rental company operating in the Western USA .
The Apollo fleet offers a wide selection of recent vehicles, 24month vehicle age guarantee.
Established in the USA since 2008, Apollo is an excellent choice for travellers who are looking for a medium to high quality RV rental.
The PROS of Apollo
- Numerous options available (chairs, child car seats, table…).
- All-inclusive packages at competitive rates.
- Special deals for early bookings.
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage.
- Wide selection of vehicles.
- First additional driver FREE.
The CONS of Apollo
- Only available in the Western USA (Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle).
- No airport transfers.
- Limited availability, especially for last-minute bookings (April and later) and one-way travel.
- Closed on Sundays.
- 10 nights minimum for rental during the high season (from July to September).