Chassis/engine : Ford V8
Weight : 8,384 lb. (3,802 kg)
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 10.7 - 13 miles/gallon
Length : 20.2 ft. (6.15 m)
Width : 7.7 ft. (2.34 m)
Power steering, power brakes
Dash air conditioner
Fuel capacity: 40 gal. (151 L)
Exterior storage: 9.7 cu. ft. (0.27 m3)
AM/FM radio with CD
Max. child car seats (6 years and under) : 4
- 1 double overcab bed (5 x 7 ft.)
- 1 dinette bed (2.58 x 6 ft.)
- Roof air conditioner (110V)
- Electric generator
- Fresh water tank: 20.5 gal. (76 L)
- Black water tank: 17 gal. (64 L)
- Grey water tank: 18 gal. (68 L)
- Propane capacity: 11 gal. (42 L)
- 6 gal. (22 L) water heater
- Shower + hot water
- Flush toilet
- Refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stovetop
- Gas/12V furnace
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bed sheets
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- Kettle, pots and pans, draining board, plates, cutlery set, broom, coffee cups/glasses, hand towels/dishcloths, mixing bowls, salad bowl, assorted kitchen utensils, steak knives, colander, can opener, teapot, flashlight, instruction manual, bucket and matches.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 1 child (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
With its fleet of 4000 vehicles, Cruise America is the largest RV rental company in North America .
This company often offers the best prices on the market.
The PROS of Cruise America
- Cruise America often has the best prices on the market.
- Special offers for early bookings (before January).
- $0 deductible option in the event of vehicle damage (exclusive to Motorhome USA ).
- Good availability due to the size of the fleet (except for one-way rentals).
- Extra driver is free.
The CONS of Cruise America
- Due to a large volume of rental, the service can be limited in peak time.
- Offers only 3 different models of RV.
- Cannot rent to a Canadian or American citizen.
- Few options available at the counter (no GPS or child car seats).
- No airport transfer possible (except with the $425 “AM Pick-up/PM Drop-off” option).
- Closed on Sundays.