Engine : Ford (6.8 L)
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 10-12 miles p/gal
Length : 34 à 35 ft. ( 10.4 à 10.7 m)
Width : 8 ft. ( 2.44 m)
Interior height : 6.6 ft. (2 m)
Transmission : automatic 5 speeds
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity : 75 gal. (284 L)
Dash air conditioner
AM/FM Radio with CD
Max. child car seats (6 years and under) : 4
- 1 double rear bed: 5.0 x 6.7 ft. (1.52 x 2.04 m)
- 1 sofa bed: 3.3 x 6.0 ft. (1.0 x 1.82 m)
- 1 dinette bed: 3.5 x 6.2 ft. (1.07 x 1.88 m)
- 2 bunk beds: 2.3 x 6.1 ft. (0.70 x 1.86 m)
- Roof air conditioner
- Fresh water tank: 60 gal. (227 litres)
- Grey water tank: 40 gal. (151 litres)
- Black water tank: 30 gal. (114 litres)
- Propane tank: 25 gal. (95 litres)
- Water heater: 6 gal. (23 litres)
- Kitchen sink
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Gas Stove and oven
- Heater and thermostat
- Bed sheets
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bath towels
- Bowls/plates, cups/glasses or goblets
KITCHEN ÉQUIP. (OPTION)
- Hand towel, dishcloth, assorted kitchen utensils, cutlery set, kettle, colander, can opener, pots and pans, vegetable peeler, corkscrew, broom, bucket, tray, water pitcher, clothes hangers and mop.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 3 adults and 3 children (Child = under 12).
- Children under 6 months old are permitted.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
El Monte has been renting RVs in the USA for more than 40 years.
With its years of experience, wide selection of vehicles and branches across the country, El Monte is one of America 's leading RV rental companies.
The PROS of El Monte
- All-inclusive offers at competitive rates with unlimited Km and $0 deductible (GOLD package).
- Special deals for early bookings.
- FREE GPS rental (exclusive to Motorhome USA ).
- Possibility of renting this year's model for certain vehicles ($$$).
- Rental locations across the USA .
- Airport transfers offered in most cities.
- Morning pick-up possible.
- Extra driver is free.
The CONS of El Monte
- Aging fleet of vehicles.
- Closed on Sundays. Some branches are also closed on Saturdays.