Chassis : Dodge Caravan
Engine : V6 (3.3L)
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 18 mpg
Length : 17 ft. ( 5.2 m)
Width : 7.3 ft. ( 2.22 m)
Transmission : automatic
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity : 16 gal.
Fuel type : regular unleaded
12v Dual battery system
Maximum seats : 5 seatbelts
- 1 double rear bed 3.11 x 6.0 ft. (0.95 x 1.83 m)
- 1 Penthouse Bed access from outside only 4.5 x 6.8 ft.( 1.37 x 2.07 m)
- Air conditioning in the cab with rear control
- Sink with fresh water tank: 5.2 gal. (20 L)
- Waste water tank: 6.6 gal. (25 L)
- Fridge: 31-42 quarts (size not guaranteed)
- 2 burner gas cooker
- Interior table
- Interior lights (12v)
- Fire extinguisher
Important note: This is a self-sufficient vehicle, requires no need for campsites with service (water, electricity, sewer).
- Bath towels
- All Cutlery and Dinnerware, kitchen utensils, frying pan, saucepan, kettle, bowls, cutlery set, kettle, can/bottle opener, tea towel.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 4 adults
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
Jucy Rentals opened its doors in 2001 and quickly became a household name for camper rentals in Australia and New Zealand, growing its fleet from 35 vehicles to more than one thousand vehicles.
Since opening for business in the USA, the company has become known for its friendly staff and exceptional customer service.
The PROS of Jucy
- Very good prices.
- Small vehicles that are easy to drive.
- FREE GPS (exclusive to Authentik USA).
- Morning pick-up & Late drop-off available.
- Economical all-inclusive packages for rentals of 11 and 21 nights or more.
- Additional driver is free.
The CONS of Jucy
- No transfers provided to the rental location.
- Only 3 rental locations: San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Closed on Sundays.