Chassis/engine : Ford 6.8 L
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 10-12 miles p/gal
Length : 28 to 31 ft. ( 8.5 à 9.4 m)
Width : 8ft 6in ( 2.6 m)
Interior height : 6ft 10in (2.1 m)
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity : 55 gal. (208 L)
AM/FM radio with CD
Rear Vision Camera
Max. child car seats (8 years and under) : 1 child car seat + 1 booster seat OR 2 booster seats
* As of April 1st, 2019, awnings will be removed from all vehicles of this supplier.
- 1 double rear bed: 5.0 x 6.2 ft. (1.5 x 1.9 m)
- 1 double overcab bed: 4.6 x 6.5 ft. (1.4 x 2.0 m)
- 1 dinette bed: 3.6 x 5.6 ft. (1.1 x 1.7 m)
- Air Conditioning and heating
- Power Supply 12/110V
- Fresh water tank: 50 gal. (189 litres)
- Waste Water Tank: 37 gal. (140 litres)
- Hot & Cold water supply
- Fridge/Freezer 6 ft³ (170 litres)
- Gas Stove 3 burner and oven
- TV & DVD player
- Bed sheets
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- dishcloths, bowls/plates, cups/glasses or goblets, assorted kitchen utensils, cutlery set, steak knives, Kettle, colander, can opener, pots and pans, vegetable peeler, corkscrew, broom, bucket, toaster, cutting board, potato-masher, clothes line and first aid kit.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 4 adults and 1 child (Child = under 12).
- Children under 24 months old are not permitted in this vehicle.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
Star RV is Apollo's premium brand.
New vehicles (less than 12 months old) and an excellent all-inclusive package make this supplier the number one choice for travellers looking for superior quality and service.
The PROS of Star RV
- New vehicles.
- Special deals for early bookings.
- Very complete all-inclusive package STAR PACK (unlimited km, bedding, one way fee, camp chairs, etc.).
- Most vehicles are equipped with slide-outs, TV/DVD etc.
- No transfers, but taxi fare to your vehicle will be reimbursed.
The CONS of Star RV
- More expensive than their competitors.
- Limited availability, especially for last-minute bookings (April and later) and one-way travel.
- Closed on Sundays.