Chassis/engine : Dodge Ram 3.6 L Gas engine
Fuel consumption (approximate) : 17-25 miles p/gal
Length : 20 ft. ( 6.1 m)
Width : 6.11 ft. ( 2.1 m)
Interior height : 6.2 ft. (1.9 m)
Power steering, power brakes
Fuel capacity : 24 gal. us (91 L)
AM/FM radio with CD
* As of April 1st, 2019, awnings will be removed from all vehicles of this supplier.
- 1 double rear bed: 60 x 72 inches
- Air Conditioning and heating
- Power Supply 12/110V
- Fresh water tank: 37 gal. (140 litres)
- Waste Water Tank: 22.8 gal. (86 litres)
- Propane Tank: 7 gal. (25 litres)
- Hot & Cold water supply
- Fridge/Freezer 5.3 ft³ (140 litres)
- Gas Stove 2 burner
- TV & DVD player
- Fire extinguisher
- Bed sheets
- Duvet and/or blanket
- Pillow & pillow case
- Bath towels
KITCHEN EQUIP. (OPTION)
- dishcloths, bowls/plates, cups/glasses or goblets, assorted kitchen utensils, cutlery set, steak knives, Kettle, colander, can opener, pots and pans, vegetable peeler, corkscrew, broom, bucket, toaster, cutting board, potato-masher, clothes line and first aid kit.
- Actual layout may differ from that shown in the floor plan. There are several types of vehicles for any given category.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults.
- Children under the age of 8 years old cannot travel in this vehicle.
- Minimum age required: 21 years old.
Star RV is Apollo's premium brand.
New vehicles (less than 12 months old) and an excellent all-inclusive package make this supplier the number one choice for travellers looking for superior quality and service.
The PROS of Star RV
- New vehicles.
- Special deals for early bookings.
- Very complete all-inclusive package STAR PACK (unlimited km, bedding, one way fee, camp chairs, etc.).
- Most vehicles are equipped with slide-outs, TV/DVD etc.
- No transfers, but taxi fare to your vehicle will be reimbursed.
The CONS of Star RV
- More expensive than their competitors.
- Limited availability, especially for last-minute bookings (April and later) and one-way travel.
- Closed on Sundays.